Not sure whether you need a “tune-up” or a complete tablet press rebuild to get a machine back into operation? Want your press assessed without shipping it or flying someone to your location only to pay for unwanted or unnecessary travel costs?
Tablet Compression Resource (TCR) is here to help you make informed decisions about your tablet press. TCR technicians check your press for: die table run-out, punch guide and die pocket wear, punch alignment, cam wear and condition, pressure roll and pin conditions, feeders and more! TCR offers same-day service calls for troubleshooting,
repair, and calibration of all makes and models of tablet presses.
Once you know the actual condition of your press, we’ll discuss the work that needs to be done, could be done, and areas that will need some attention in the future. Then, using this information, determine the level of work you are willing to complete to get back into production
MAINTENANCE SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Same-day troubleshooting and repair available
- Equipment inspection (feeders, cams, compression rollers, etc.)
Take advantage of hassle-free scheduling! Your local technician can
be available in as little as one-day’s notice, while taking advantage
of little to no travel expenses.
Did you know?
- Tablet Compression Resource provides full assessments by Natoli Engineering trained experts without shipping your press off site.
- Local technicians assess your equipment, with little to NO travel costs.
- Full assessments and reporting can be provided for single or multiple tablet presses.
Lean how you can get a no charge evaluation from a Tablet Compression Resource representative and receive feedback regarding your press in an easy to read and detailed report. Contact us today!